These wooden peasant bowls are tactile, down to earth, and truly unique in design. Each piece is hand carved from American beech wood and then finished in Farmhouse's Vermont workshop. The wood's open grain is celebrated through a patinated layer of food safe, organic white wash. Decorate or serve a fresh farm salad to make a true farm-to-table statement.
- hand-carved from American beech
- patinated in Vermont - raw
- bowls fit neatly inside one another for easy storage
- must be oiled for food use
- hand wash & dry
- available in 12", 15" & 17"