The striking grain and sculpted organic edge on this 18" zebrawood board make this one-of-a-kind piece beautifully useful for serving, from cheeses, sushi, and breads.
- food safe, solid zebrawood
- hand wash and wipe dry after use
- occasionally rub food safe oil on board if dry
- handmade by Paul Fowler of Illinois
- we also recommend Keya's board butter ( Found in our Gift's Under $50)
Paul practices the art of the hunt as he searches out the most beautiful woods to use for his serving boards. He then artfully sculpts the rippling edge, following the uniqueness of the wood.