Stunning natural assorted wood cut into the useful paddle shape is as welcome an addition hanging on your kitchen wall as it is serving up beautiful appetizers and sushi on your table.
- dimensions vary 24-26" long x 7" wide
- woods vary: maple, walnut, some may feature inlay
- hand wash and wipe dry after use
- occasionally rub food safe oil on board if dry
- handmade by Paul Fowler of Illinois
- we also recommend Keya's board butter ( Found in our Gift's Under $50)
Paul practices the art of the hunt as he searches out the most beautiful woods to use for his serving boards. He then artfully cuts and finishes the board, following the uniqueness of the wood.