Deborah Herndon's Iconic Chicago: Late 1800s Ladies Shop
Description:"The late 1800's Greek Revival Ionic pilasters... and balanced sculptured discs reveal a well designed shop where the best clothes & accessories can be found..."so writes photographer Deborah Herndon as she points out the history and features of this building in her photo's back story. Her architectural art photographs shot for this special Iconic Chicago collection "tell a story about the hands that shaped the details."
- The metallic print process Deborah uses provides depth and color saturation, and adds a third dimension to the image, as if you are there.
- 10.5"x 14" image, matted and framed with glass & 16" x 20" black wood frame.
- Limited Edition of 29, titled, numbered and signed. Copyrighted and trademarked. All come with the photograph's back story, photographer bio, and artist statement.
- D. D. Herndon's interest in architectural details stem from her background in Anthropology & Sociology (B.A.), Urban Planning (Masters), and legal career (J.D.)
- Citywoods is proud to have this exclusive body of work permanently in our store and online.