"The super commute of Chicago is the EL train which travels quickly on an elevated track above the normally congested traffic below. Commuters can get to work or other destinations with no parking hassle!"
" The mighty steel beams and underpinnings support miles of rail tracks as well as multiple trains traveling the City. So like Chicagoans : forethought on the forefront!" - Photographer D.D.Herndon
- The metallic print process Deborah uses provides depth and color saturation, and adds a third dimension to the image, as if you are there.
- 15.5 "x 20" image, matted and framed with glass & 24" x 29" black wood frame.
- Limited Edition of 29, titled, numbered and signed. Copyrighted and trademarked. All come with the photograph's back story, photographer bio, and artist statement.
- D. D. Herndon's interest in architectural details stem from her background in Anthropology & Sociology (B.A.), Urban Planning (Masters), and legal career (J.D.)
- Citywoods is proud to have this exclusive body of work permanently in our store and online.