" FL Wright built his home in Oak Park, Illinois in 1889 in the "Prairie Style" that marked his architecture. After 1900, Wright's practice grew and his newly added Studio provided space for meetings with clients as well as developing unique architectural designs.
He enjoyed trees and sunlight, as the windows illustrate, as a kind of 'inside out' escape. In addition, the octagonal room shape provides a 360 degree range of sight plus a sense of inclusion to those visiting. Forethought at its best!" - Photographer D.D.Herndon
- The metallic print process Deborah uses provides depth and color saturation, and adds a third dimension to the image, as if you are there.
- 15.5 "x 20" image, matted and framed with glass & 24" x 29" black wood frame.
- Limited Edition of 29, titled, numbered and signed. Copyrighted and trademarked. All come with the photograph's back story, photographer bio, and artist statement.
- D. D. Herndon's interest in architectural details stem from her background in Anthropology & Sociology (B.A.), Urban Planning (Masters), and legal career (J.D.)
- Citywoods is proud to have this exclusive body of work permanently in our store and online.