" The horizontal Marshall Field's green clock designed by Louis Comfort Tiffany is still mounted on the wall of now "Macy's" department store on State & Randolph Streets in downtown Chicago, or :Loop District". Built in 1904, this angle shows the backdrop of nearby office lights and the famous Joffrey Ballet banner as it floats high above shoppers. A landmark Chicagoans treasure and tells time! " - Photographer D.D.Herndon
- The metallic print process Deborah uses provides depth and color saturation, and adds a third dimension to the image, as if you are there.
- 10.5"x 14" image, matted and framed with glass & 16" x 20" black wood frame.
- Limited Edition of 29, titled, numbered and signed. Copyrighted and trademarked. All come with the photograph's back story, photographer bio, and artist statement.
- D. D. Herndon's interest in architectural details stem from her background in Anthropology & Sociology (B.A.), Urban Planning (Masters), and legal career (J.D.)
- Citywoods is proud to have this exclusive body of work permanently in our store and online.