- Home Photograph
- Iconic Chicago: Late 1800s Ladies Shop
Iconic Chicago: Late 1800s Ladies Shop
Description:" The Yellow Rose conveys that ladies' needs can be met here! The late 1800's Greek Revival Ionic pilasters ( half columns) & balanced sculptured disks reveal a well designed shop where the best clothes & accessories can be found. The well lit upper story shows lights are burning to keep chic clothes coming!" - Photographer D.D.Herndon
- The metallic print process Deborah uses provides depth and color saturation, and adds a third dimension to the image, as if you are there.
- 10.5"x 14" image, matted and framed with glass & 16" x 20" black wood frame.
- Limited Edition of 29, titled, numbered and signed. Copyrighted and trademarked. All come with the photograph's back story, photographer bio, and artist statement.
- D. D. Herndon's interest in architectural details stem from her background in Anthropology & Sociology (B.A.), Urban Planning (Masters), and legal career (J.D.)
- Citywoods is proud to have this exclusive body of work permanently in our store and online.