"This theatrical gem was built in 1910, for $500,000, or approximately $13 Million in today's currency. It is styled as Beaux Arts architecture and designed by Marshall & Fox. Its theatrical decor is finished in French walnut and gold for the 1,333 patrons it can accommodate with notable entertainers and plays. It is now the Theatre attached to DePaul University on E. Balboa St., Chicago" - Photographer D.D.Herndon
- The metallic print process Deborah uses provides depth and color saturation, and adds a third dimension to the image, as if you are there.
- 10.5"x 14" image, matted and framed with glass & 16" x 20" black wood frame.
- Limited Edition of 29, titled, numbered and signed. Copyrighted and trademarked. All come with the photograph's back story, photographer bio, and artist statement.
- D. D. Herndon's interest in architectural details stem from her background in Anthropology & Sociology (B.A.), Urban Planning (Masters), and legal career (J.D.)
- Citywoods is proud to have this exclusive body of work permanently in our store and online.