Very similar to the "Metropolitan" Art Noveau design of "Metro" entrances in Paris, the entrance to this Chicago Metra is a quick trip back 120 years when Paris combined artistic design with faster transport across a busy, but art conscious large city. Other Chicago Metra stops are well situated, but not nearly so "fanciful"as Chicago's nod to another world class city. D.D.Herndon
- The metallic print process Deborah uses provides depth and color saturation, and adds a third dimension to the image, as if you are there.
- 15.5 "x 20" image, matted and framed with glass & 24" x 29" black wood frame.
- Limited Edition of 29, titled, numbered and signed. Copyrighted and trademarked. All come with the photograph's back story, photographer bio, and artist statement.
- D. D. Herndon's interest in architectural details stem from her background in Anthropology & Sociology (B.A.), Urban Planning (Masters), and legal career (J.D.)
- Citywoods is proud to have this exclusive body of work permanently in our store and online.