" In Chicago, traffic can be tight and time even tighter. Many busy corners rely on the "EL" (elevated) to get to their destinations ( no stoplights!) This elegant stairway to the tracks combines purpose with archtectural design to "elevate" the scenery since 1892.." - Photographer D.D.Herndon
- The metallic print process Deborah uses provides depth and color saturation, and adds a third dimension to the image, as if you are there.
- 15.5 "x 20" image, matted and framed with glass & 24" x 29" black wood frame.
- Limited Edition of 29, titled, numbered and signed. Copyrighted and trademarked. All come with the photograph's back story, photographer bio, and artist statement.
- D. D. Herndon's interest in architectural details stem from her background in Anthropology & Sociology (B.A.), Urban Planning (Masters), and legal career (J.D.)
- Citywoods is proud to have this exclusive body of work permanently in our store and online.