The sculpted meandering edge on this 24" highly figured maple board make this one-of-a-kind piece nature's art for your table. Beautifully useful for serving, from charcuterie to sushi to desserts.
- food safe, solid natural figured maple
- hand wash and wipe dry after use
- occasionally rub food safe oil on board if dry
- handmade by Paul Fowler of Illinois
- we also recommend Keya's board butter ( Found in our Gift's Under $50)
Paul practices the art of the hunt as he searches out the most beautiful woods to use for his serving boards. He then artfully sculpts the rippling edge, following the uniqueness of the wood.